Content Management Utility 2.1Free
Old versionsSee all
The Content Management Utility is an easy to use Microsoft Windows application for clip management and file uploading.
- Merging files divided due to FAT32 file system - which automatically divides files larger than 2GB during recording.
- Merging files split across multiple Memory Cards. (When recording, the HXR-NX5E will automatically carry on recording on the next card, if capacity is exceeded in the first.)
- Maps GPS data embedded in video data.
- Import from subfolders
- Stop combining relay recorded clips
- Support for new formats in the import function: 1080/60p and 1080/50p videos recorded with HXR-NX70, NEX-FS100/100K and HXR-NX3D1E can be imported.
- Flash band correction function: Flash bands (horizontal bands with luminance different from other parts of the image, which appear due to a flash or strobe light) can be detected and corrected.
- Support for 3D videos in the import function: 3D videos recorded with HXR-NX3D1 can be imported.
- 3D video split function: 3D videos imported from HXR-NX3D1 can be split into two 2D videos (left & right).